Beyond Yourself Amino-ZZZ
SLEEP BETTER. DREAM BIGGER
THE ULTIMATE SLEEP & RECOVERY ELIXIR
Sleep quality matters. Whether it's strengthening immune function, optimising body composition & developing muscle, improving physical performance or supercharging nervous system recovery – for the high performer, sleep is everything.
But improving sleep isn't just about getting more hours. It's about getting into the high-quality deep delta-wave sleep that allows your body to super charge.
AminoZzz is the first all-in-one EAA + sleep recovery formula designed to allow your mind to wind down before bed, your nervous system to tap into deeper rest, and your body to maximize repair and recovery.
Vegan-Sourced EAA Blend - Essential Amino Acids - An essential amino acid (EAA) is an amino acid that your body cannot synthesize on its own. The nine you need but cannot synthesize are called EAAs. Among those, branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) are crucial to your muscles, with leucine being especially important because of its ability to induce muscle protein synthesis, muscle growth, and promote recovery.
- L-Leucine - Is often referred to as the 'master' amino acid because it's the most effective at activating mTOR, an anabolic, muscle building pathway that induces muscle protein synthesis, muscle growth and recovery. Leucine also improves skin quality and plays a vital role in the growth and functioning of bones and muscles
- L-Lysine - Has a role in growth, tissue repair, and nutrient uptake.
- L-Valine - Promote muscle growth and tissue repair.
- L-Isoleucine - Involved in hemoglobin synthesis, blood sugar regulation, and energy levels.
- L-Threonine - Involved in the creation or synthesis of protein in the body. It is crucial for the formation of collagen, elastin, tooth enamel, and the production of connective tissue. In addition, l-threonine helps maintain bone and liver health while supporting the overall immune system.
- L-Phenylalanine - Plays a role in the synthesis of amino acids. It's also a precursor for important hormones such as dopamine, epinephrine, and norepinephrine.
- L-Methionine - A sulphur-containing amino acid that improves the tone and elasticity of the skin, promotes healthy hair and strengthens the nails. Methionine also helps facilitate the detoxifying process by aiding in the excretion of heavy metals.
- L-Tryptophan - Is involved in the synthesis of proteins. It's a precursor for the neurotransmitter serotonin and the hormone melatonin. L-tryptophan is also used to help treat insomnia, sleep apnea, depression, and anxiety.
GABA - Gamma Aminobutyric Acid, also known as GABA, is a non-essential amino acid that acts as a chemical messenger in the human brain. It regulates brain and nerve cell activity by inhibiting the number of neurons firing in the brain, thus acting as the brain's natural calming agent.
L-Theanine – A naturally occurring, non-protein amino acid that is primarily found in green tea. Theanine acts as a glutamic acid analog that promotes relaxation by reducing stress and anxiety levels. It is able to cross the blood-brain barrier and increases alpha waves, which are associated with a more relaxed mental state.
Magnesium - Magnesium is involved in numerous processes that affect muscle function, including oxygen uptake, energy production and electrolyte balance. Mineral deficiencies are prevalent among the general population today but especially in people who exercise often. Magnesium is one of the most essential minerals to supplement if you exercise regularly because sweating and physical stress deplete our mineral stores. Supplementation of Magnesium also improves sleep and promotes both physical and mental relaxation.
Vitamin B6 - Also known as pyridoxine, is one of eight B vitamins that your body needs to stay healthy. Vitamin B6 is an essential part of nearly 200 chemical reactions in the human body, and it's necessary for processes like neurotransmitter production, immune function and blood circulation.
Zinc - Zinc is an essential mineral with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties involved in hundreds of functions. It plays many roles in antioxidant enzymes, brain function, and the immune system. Zinc is most commonly taken to reduce the duration of the common cold but consumption of Zinc is also an excellent sleep aid because it helps promote uninterrupted sleep and has a calming & antidepressant effect.
Melatonin - Melatonin is a neurohormone secreted by the pineal gland in the brain, and it is well known for causing and regulating sleep. Light suppresses melatonin synthesis, so you should always sleep in complete darkness. Melatonin is used as a supplement to normalise abnormal sleep patterns and it works by decreasing the time it takes to fall asleep, improving sleep quality, and increasing sleep duration. Short-term use of Melatonin has not been shown to negatively affect the natural production of Melatonin after discontinuation of use.