Progressive VegeGreens Multi 600g
VegeGreens® Multi features a complete array of over 90 foundational nutrients, including the entire spectrum of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and support nutrients in our MultiVitamins, along with the land, sea and cruciferous vegetables, green foods, plant oils, herbs and phytonutrients in VegeGreens.
For best results, combine with PhytoBerry Multi for all your fruits, all your vegetables, and all your vitamins & minerals! Now there is no excuse for not taking your vitamins or eating all your fruits and veggies.
- A combination of over 90 ingredients
- Over 30 vitamins & minerals
- Land, Sea & Cruciferous Vegetables
- Green foods, plant oils, herbs & phytonutrients
- Antioxidant equivalent of 6 to 8 servings of fresh vegetables
- Provides your daily veggies + half your vitamins & minerals
- Increases energy & renews mental clarity
- Helps to cleanse your body, strengthen immune function & balance pH
- Supports your heart, liver and digestive health
The critical role that plant foods play in our diet cannot be overstated. Yet very few of us consume the recommended number of daily servings. Thanks to PhytoBerry Multi and VegeGreens Multi, that mission just got a whole lot easier.
A single scoop provides the antioxidant equivalent of 6-8 servings of fresh fruit or vegetables, along with over 30 additional vitamins, minerals and support nutrients.
In combination, they offer an unbeatable one-two punch that provides an almost endless list of isolated, botanical and trace nutrients. Now there is no excuse for not taking your vitamins or eating all your fruits or veggies!
While both supplements offer tremendous benefits on their own, they are specifically designed to be used together. Fruits and vegetables may appear to make similar nutritional contributions, but they are in fact quite different. They also digest in conflicting ways so it’s best not to consume them at the same time. While PhytoBerry Multi and VegeGreens Multi can certainly be taken individually, the most complete strategy includes a serving of each taken at different times of the day.