Beyond Yourself GrEAAns 346g
THE SUPERFOOD GREENS AND EAA BLEND THAT GOES BEYOND.
BUILT TO OPTIMIZE HEALTH, PERFORMANCE, AND RECOVERY - ALL IN JUST ONE SCOOP.
It’s time to optimize your nutrition.
Life is chaotic. From the hustle in the gym to the bustle of everyday life - it can be challenging to make sure you’re getting all the nutrients that allows your body to perform and recover to its full capacity.
GrEAAns was created as an all-in-one formula for those who are committed to optimizing their health through nutrients. From organic superfoods to a wide range of phytonutrients and plant-based extracts, GrEAAns offers a wide variety of nutrients to make sure your complete needs are covered.
This isn’t your average greens. Combined with plant-based vegan fermented essential amino acids this formula delivers the ultimate mix your body needs for repair and recovery. With Beyond’s award-winning flavours, GrEAAns is the drink both you and your body can’t wait to take.
Go beyond yourself. Upgrade your GrEAAns today.
THE DETAILS THAT MATTER
4,000mg Organic Superfood Greens Blend - With the equivalent to 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables, this ultimate superfood blend is designed to deliver a comprehensive range of micronutrients that your body needs.
2,625mg Dose of Vegan Sourced EAAs - GrEAAns is the only product on the market that delivers both superfood greens and plant-based essential amino acids in one serving to maximize your recovery.
WHY PEOPLE LOVE GREAANS
The Perfect Morning Drink - Whether it’s during fasted cardio, intermittent fasting, or with your breakfast - the Beyond community loves to start their day with GrEAAns for maximum absorption.
Insane Flavours - At Beyond Yourself, we don’t believe that making healthy choices should mean compromising on taste, and that’s why GrEAAns delivers award-winning flavours that you will look forward to everyday.
No Sugars, Calories, Synthetic Additives - Going beyond means cutting away the things that don’t serve you. Beyond GrEAAns is free of sugar, added calories and synthetic additives.
Organic Greens Blend: Are a group of plant-derived ingredients that provide a massive amount of nutrients with the equivalent of 7-8 servings of fresh vegetables. These vital micronutrients have been shown to support the immune system, promote recovery, balance your body's PH levels and improve overall health.
- Plant Oils
- Pumpkin Oil, Sunflower Oil, Flax Oil, Primrose Oil
- Green Food Concentrates
- Alfalfa, Spinach, Parsley, Dandelion Leaf, Olive leaf
- Land Vegetables
- Black Rice, Beet Root, Carrot, Organic Soy, Celery
- Sea Vegetables
- Spirulina, Chlorella, Dulse, Kelp
- Cruciferous Vegetables
- Broccoli, Cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, Kale, Watercress
- Quercetin, Lycopene, Resveratol, Lutein
- Herbs & Extracts
- Acerola, Astragalus, Milk Thistle, Siberian Ginseng, Gingko Biloba, Green Tea Extract, Hawthorn Berry, Bilberry Extract, Nettle
- Cranberry, Blueberry, Black Pepper, Paradise Apple
Vegan Sourced Essential Amino Acids - Amino acids are the building blocks of protein. An essential amino acid (EAA) is an amino acid that your body cannot synthesize on its own. The nine you need but cannot synthesize are called EAAs. Among those, branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) are crucial to your muscles, with leucine being especially important because of its ability to induce muscle protein synthesis, muscle growth, and recovery. Recent research suggests that the benefits of supplemental BCAAs are significantly enhanced when taken together with EAAs.
- L-Leucine - Is often referred to as the 'master' branched-chain amino acid (BCAA) because it’s the most effective at activating mTOR, a pathway that induces muscle protein synthesis, muscle growth and recovery.
- L-Lysine - Has a role in growth, tissue repair, and nutrient uptake.
- L-Valine - One of the three BCAAs proven to promote muscle growth and tissue repair.
- L-Isoleucine - Is the last amino acid in BCAAs and is involved in hemoglobin synthesis, blood sugar regulation, and energy levels.
- L-Threonine - Is involved in the creation or synthesis of protein in the body.
- L-Phenylalanine - Plays a role in the synthesis of amino acids. It's also a precursor for important hormones such as dopamine, epinephrine, and norepinephrine.
- L-Methionine - Is needed for tissue growth and repair.
- L-Histidine - Is involved in the synthesis of proteins. It also combines with beta-alanine to form the dipeptide carnosine.
- L-Tryptophan - Is involved in the synthesis of proteins. It's a precursor for the neurotransmitter serotonin and the hormone melatonin.