ATP Mind Mag 60 Caps
Magnesium L-threonate is a magnesium salt of L-threonic acid. This formulation differs from other magnesium supplements because it crosses the blood brain barrier and may increase cognitive function.
- Helps to support cognitive function in the elderly with mild cognitive impairment.*
- A factor in the maintenance of good health.*
- Helps to maintain the body's ability to metabolize nutrients.*
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones.*
- Helps in the development and maintenance of teeth.*
- Helps in tissue formation.*
- Helps to maintain proper muscle function, including the heart muscle.*
Magnesium is available in many forms and is typically found as a chelate. This means the organic mineral is attached to another organic compound (usually an amino acid) so these 2 components don’t get separated in the digestive process. In the case of Mind-Mag, we have magnesium that is attached to the amino acid threonate which yields some very special and unique characteristics and outcomes.*
Recommended Dose: Take 2 capsules once daily. Take with a full glass of water.
Known Adverse Reactions
Some people may experience diarrhea