Lorna Regular Girl 180g
Lorna Regular Girl 180g
Prebiotic Fiber & Probiotic Blend
What to expect from this product:
- Promotes regularity in adults and children
- Helps eliminate diarrhea
- Provides relief from constipation
- Relieves the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Helps maintain healthy digestive function
- Provides gentle relief from constipation in children
- Helps relieve diarrhea in children
- Reduces appetite and aids weight loss
- Tasteless, odorless, and dissolves completely in water
- Does not cause bloating and gas
- Verified non-GMO and gluten-free
BECAUSE LIFE IS ANYTHING BUT REGULAR
Welcome to Regular Girl, an exclusive blend of prebiotic fiber and probiotics that ensures regularity in adults and children. Regular Girl contains prebiotic guar fiber, the perfect food source for the good bacteria in your gut, and clinically proven Bifidobacterium lactis probiotics, which help maintain healthy bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract.
Powerful Prebiotic Fiber
We need 35 grams of fiber daily but most of us get just 10 to 15 grams. Prebiotics are a special form of soluble fiber that acts as a fertilizer, feeding the good bacteria in your gut. Prebiotics are naturally present in guar (a type of legume) which is found in Regular Girl. Insoluble fiber aids in the transit of food through the intestines, promotes the absorption of essential minerals, and adds bulk to stools. The prebiotic guar fiber in Regular Girl helps normalize constipation and diarrhea without causing gas or bloating, common side effects of other fiber supplements. And unlike many fibers that move through the body too quickly or too slowly, it moves at just the right pace, helping to control blood sugar levels and nourishing healthy bacteria so they grow and multiply.
Caring for Your Beneficial Bacteria
Probiotics are the beneficial bacteria living in your gut. They support immune and digestive health, and emerging research indicates that they play a significant role in weight management. It’s hard to get enough probiotics from diet alone, so supplementing is recommended. But without the proper prebiotic, no amount of probiotics will help the healthy bacteria in our gut to proliferate. Prebiotics are specialized plant fibers that act as a source of food for beneficial bacteria.
Guar is the ideal prebiotic to stimulate the growth of beneficial bacteria. In clinical trials Regular Girl was shown to significantly increase the number of good bifidobacteria in the gut.
Clinically Researched; Proven Effective
Regular Girl contains one of the most clinically researched prebiotic fibers in the world, with proven benefits for irregularity and gastrointestinal conditions, as well as other health conditions.
- IBS symptoms: Canada has one of the world’s highest rates of IBS, affecting approximately five million people. Regular Girl carries a Health Canada claim for its ability to reduce the frequency of bowel irregularity and abdominal discomfort in people with IBS, including constipation, gas, bloating and indigestion.
- Safe for children: Regular girl is completely safe for children one year and over. It provides gentle relief from constipation and improves intestinal regularity.
- Acne and gut health: There is a connection between the state of our gut microbiota and our skin. For example, people with acne are more likely to experience abdominal bloating and other forms of gastrointestinal distress. Improving the state of our gut microbiome can mediate inflammatory skin conditions such as acne.
- Weight loss: In studies using Regular Girl, participants ate less and felt satisfied. Soluble fiber stimulates receptors that tell your brain it’s time to stop eating. It also helps regulate blood sugar levels so your body is less likely to store fat.
No Taste, No Odour, No Grit
Regular Girl dissolves completely in water or noncarbonated beverages without changing the taste, aroma or texture. It can also be added to smoothies, cereal and yogurt.
ADULTS AND CHILDREN ONE YEAR AND UP: Mix one scoop (6 g) into 1 cup or 250 ml of water or any non-carbonated beverage. May also be added to smoothies, cereals and yogurt.